We are Jigsaw, The National Centre for Youth Mental Health. There to ensure that no young person feels alone, isolated and disconnected from others around them. We provide vital supports to young people with their mental health by working closely with communities across Ireland.
Here you can find out more about the work we do supporting young people:
- who we are, why we were set up in 2006 and why we do what we do
- our Jigsaw Services that we provide in 12 communities around Ireland that give young people a place they can go to talk to someone about how they're feeling
- how we educate people about youth mental health and how to support young people
- our research and how that informs and influences our work and the works of others in the field of youth mental health
- how young people are at the centre of what we do.