Our Board of Trustees is responsible for the overall good governance and strategic direction of Jigsaw. They meet regularly to discuss, decide and review our strategies and policies and receive reports and updates from senior managers. Our trustees work for Jigsaw on a voluntarily basis to help us achieve an Ireland where every young person's mental health is valued and supported.
- Jacinta Stewart (Chairperson) – Served as Chief Executive Officer of City of Dublin Education and Training Board from 2005-2016.
- Patricia O’Hara, PhD – Chairperson of National Statistical Board and Member of the European Statistical Governance Advisory Board
- Justin Brophy - Consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Director of HSE Wicklow Mental Health Services and Executive Clinical Director of HSE Dublin South East/Wicklow Mental Health Services
- Mary Cunningham – Director, National Youth Council of Ireland
- Eamonn Gaffney – Retired Principal St. Peter’s Post Primary School, Dunboyne, Co. Meath
- Aoife Geraghty – Finance Director at Folen’s Publishers
- Brian Geoghegan – Businessman and former Chairman of FAS
- Martina Moloney – Former Galway County Manager
- Martin Scully – Chief Executive of Oyster Capital Partners
- Jennifer O’Sullivan – Head Of Legal at Founders Base Ireland.
You can view the Board's Terms of Reference for 2020 here.