(across from the community centre)
Telephone: 074 97 26920
Opening hours (Letterkenny only):
- Monday 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm
- Tuesday 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm
- Wednesday 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm
- Thursday 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 8pm
- Friday 9am – 1pm
Drop-in hours (Letterkenny only):
- Monday 2pm – 3pm
- Tuesday 2pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 2pm – 3pm
- Thursday 3pm – 5pm
- Closed: The Monday of Bank Holidays
Please Note: Jigsaw Donegal is not a 24 hour or Emergency service. Our phone and email services are NOT checked outside of drop-in hours. If you need help outside of these hours, click here
Jigsaw Donegal also provides outreach services to other parts of the county to make it more accessible for young people to get the help they need where and when they need it.
We operate in the following areas one day a week strictly for appointments only, there is no drop in facility in any outreach centre.
- Community Hospital, Dungloe
- Inishowen Development Partnership, Buncrana
- Community Hospital, Killybegs
- Ballyshannon Health Campus, Ballyshannon
- Parentstop, Carndonagh
If you would like to find out more about any outreach area or how to go about making a referral please contact us on 074 9726920.