Instagram photography competiton #ymhChange
October 01st 2018
Thank you for your interest in our instagram photography competition. Unfortunately the competition hasn't quite worked in the way we'd hoped. We've ran into a number of technical challenges that have caused problems for people trying to submit entries. After these challenges we've decided that it's only right that we close the competition, and take learnings from it on if and when we run a similar competition in the future.
Full competition terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to residents of the county of Meath, or those attending live, attend education or work in the county of Meath, aged 16 - 25. Employees and volunteers of Jigsaw, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- This competition will commence at 00:00 GMT on 10th October 2018 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 23rd November 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo on Instagram incorporating the World Mental Health day theme ‘YOUNG PEOPLE AND MENTAL HEALTH IN A CHANGING WORLD’.
Jigsaw Meath youth advisory aim to gain a visual perspective of how young people are dealing with change and how this may impact on a young person’s mental health, as well as the ability to adapt to change and stay positive. All entries must be accompanied with the hashtag “#ymhChange” to be entered into the competition and sent as a direct message to @jigsawmeath.
- All correctly completed entries will be liked by @jigsawmeath.
- The prizes for the winners are as follows, 1st- 250 Euro voucher, 2nd- 100 Euro voucher, 3rd- 50 Euro vouncher.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The prizes are non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- Those who make it to the final judging round will be notified via Instagram by 14th November 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Jigsaw Meath, 25 Brews Hill, Navan, Co. Meath.