What is the Youth Advisory Panel (YAP)?
The Youth Advisory Panel (YAP) is an amazing group of young people aged 16 - 25 from Kerry who are passionate about mental health. The YAP ensures that the voice of young people is at the heart of everything we do. Their role is to to represent Jigsaw within the community and to make joint decisions with us on the running of our service.
What will I be doing?
- Attend our regular Youth Advisory Panel meetings to help plan what we do
- Get training and support to help you with your role
- Help recruit the best staff to join the Jigsaw team
- Be involved in decision making in Jigsaw
- Represent Jigsaw at events
- Organise activities and campaigns to promote Jigsaw and what we do
- Support and be part of our fundraising events and campaigns
If you are interested in more information about the Jigsaw Kerry YAP, email Donagh who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.